As a growing firm we are often looking for new people to join our team. When we have specific hiring needs, we will post them here, but we are also happy at any time to consider inquiries from professionals looking to join a dynamic asset management business in the private credit space. Just contact us and we’ll go from there.
Business Development Professional
Kilgour Williams Capital, Toronto
Kilgour Williams Capital is an investment management firm specializing in marketplace lending (or Peer -to- Peer) Loans. We are the only fund manager in Canada actively investing in marketplace loans. We launched the KIWI Private Credit Fund in 2017 to provide Canadian investors access to this high yielding, rapidly growing asset class. Kiwi Private Credit Fund has been profitable every month since inception.
We recently brought on Walter Global Asset Management as a minority investor and partner in the firm are looking to significantly grow our business over the next few years.
We are looking for a business development professional to join our team and help us to originate new investment flows from institutional investors, investment advisors, single and multi-family offices and independent wealth counselors.
While there are specific sales objectives and targets, this role will also include identifying and developing strategic partnerships where they make sense for the business. It will also include representing the firm at industry conferences and events and playing a key role to help us get our products recommended by pension consultants and approved on various IIROC dealer platforms.
We are a small growing shop and there is an opportunity for the right person to take on additional responsibilities as the firm grows and to become a key member of the firm’s management team.
- You take initiative, are driven, and can work independently seeking out and owning opportunities to improve yourself and our business.
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a keen attention to detail even when under pressure.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, and celebrating success as a team.
- You can manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and keep them all moving forward.
- 4-8 years of financial services industry experience
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a sales/business development environment working with some combination of institutional investors, IIROC advisors, wealth counsellors and family offices
- Post-secondary degree
- Have completed or willing to complete the Exempt Market Products course
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com
KILGOUR WILLIAMS CAPITAL
Kilgour Williams Capital is registered with the Ontario Securities Commission and Quebec’s Autorité des marchés financiers as an Exempt Market Dealer, Investment Fund Manager, and Restricted Portfolio Manager.