Kilgour Williams Capital is a signatory to the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investing (PRI).
PRI principles require fund managers to incorporate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into their investment decisions. PRI signatories commit to:
- Incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes
- Be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices
- Seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest
- Promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry
- Work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles
- Report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles
KILGOUR WILLIAMS CAPITAL
Kilgour Williams Capital is registered with the Ontario Securities Commission and Quebec’s Autorité des marchés financiers as an Exempt Market Dealer, Investment Fund Manager, and Restricted Portfolio Manager.