KIWI PRIVATE CREDIT FUND
The KIWI Private Credit Fund invests across three small balance credit verticals, each offering attractive credit, short duration, and the opportunity for very high diversification. The Fund is denominated in USD
WHY KIWI PRIVATE CREDIT FUND
PROFITABLE EVERY MONTH SINCE INCEPTION
The Fund appeals to investors seeking regular monthly income and preservation of their hard-earned capital. The Fund invests only in ‘prime’ loans and is highly diversified with no individual position comprising more than 1% of the portfolio value. In fact, the average individual investment is about 0.04% of portfolio value.
Through monthly distributions, the Fund aims to deliver a net yield of 7-8% p.a. while minimizing the volatility of returns and correlation to traditional fixed-income investments as almost all the loans are in the US and denominated in US Dollars, the fund is also denominated in US Dollars.
This fund has been profitable every month since launching in June 2017. The KIWI Private Credit Fund is currently open to accredited institutional and individual investors.
SMALL BALANCE LENDING VERTICALS
The KIWI Private Credit Fund focuses on strategic credit verticals that present several desirable characteristics.
BARRIERS TO ENTRY
Prime Consumer Loans
- Loans from $5,000 to $35,000
- Prime Borrowers Only
- 36-month amortization – Duration of ~14 months
- Debt consolidation or unexpected life events are the main uses of the loan proceeds
Small Business Loans
- Small business whose principals are prime borrowers
- Average balances ranging from $25,000 to $250,000
- Deliver a positive social impact to main street independent businesses
- Amortizing terms with maturity up to 24 months
Short Term Residential Development Loans
- Offered to experienced real estate developers
- Prime borrowers only
- Up to 18-months maturity with balances ranging from $50,000 to $250,000
- Deliver improvements to local communities
KILGOUR WILLIAMS CAPITAL
Kilgour Williams Capital is registered with the Ontario Securities Commission and Quebec’s Autorité des marchés financiers as an Exempt Market Dealer, Investment Fund Manager, and Restricted Portfolio Manager.