The KiWi Private Credit Fund LP invests in marketplace-originated loans to generate superior returns with minimal correlation to the volatility of public markets. It is the first Canadian-managed fund focused on marketplace lending.
- The Fund invests in unsecured consumer loans and secured small business loans originated by established U.S. based lending marketplaces such Prosper, Lending Club and others.
- All loans are to Prime borrowers; there are no Sub-Prime loans.
- Canadian marketplaces will be added as they gain sufficient scale and track record.
- Through monthly distributions, the Fund aims to deliver a net yield of 6-8% p.a. while minimizing volatility of returns and correlation to traditional fixed income investments.
- The Fund does not hedge currency exposure and has the ability to employ modest leverage of up to 33% of total assets.
- Stable NAV – Minimal market risk
- Not correlated to public markets
- Regular income
- Massively diversified portfolio
- Industry-wide data availability and transparency enables quantitative credit modeling and rigorous back testing of strategy
Strong, Experienced Management
- Kilgour Williams Capital is a leading Canadian advisor in the Canadian structured credit market
- Well known since 2007 for expert support provided to Asset Backed Commercial Paper (ABCP) investors, advising on over $2 billion
- Managed account clients have enjoyed 16% IRR since 2009
- Principals each have 15+ years of senior level credit experience and 20+ years in financial services
Documents and Presentations
Click the links below to access our fund overview (1 page) or our monthly portfolio reports.
For more information on the Fund and to download a copy of the Fund presentation and offering documents, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to login or create an account that will enable you to have full access to our site.
NOTE: The KiWi Private Credit Fund LP is only available to Canadian residents who are Accredited Investors as defined by the Canadian Securities Administrators in National Instrument 45-106.