The KiWi Private Credit Fund and KiWi Private Credit Trust invest in marketplace-originated loans to generate superior returns with minimal correlation to the volatility of public markets. These are the first Canadian-managed funds focused on marketplace lending.
- The Funds invest in unsecured consumer loans and secured small business loans originated by established US-based lending marketplaces such Prosper, Lending Club and others.
- All loans are to Prime borrowers; there are no Sub-Prime loans.
- Canadian marketplaces will be added as they gain sufficient scale and track record.
- Through monthly distributions, the Fund aims to deliver a net yield of 6-8% p.a. while minimizing volatility of returns and correlation to traditional fixed income investments.
- The Fund does not hedge currency exposure and has the ability to employ modest leverage of up to 33% of total assets.
- Stable NAV – Minimal market risk
- Not correlated to public markets
- Monthly income
- Massively diversified portfolio
Strong, Experienced Management
- Kilgour Williams Capital is a leading Canadian advisor in the Canadian structured credit market
- Well known since 2007 for expert support provided to Asset Backed Commercial Paper (ABCP) investors, advising on over $2 billion
- Managed account clients have enjoyed 16% IRR since 2009
- Principals each have 15+ years of senior level credit experience and 20+ years in financial services
Documents and Presentations
Click the links below to access our fund overview (1 page) or our monthly portfolio reports.
For more information on the Fund please email us at email@example.com
NOTE: The KiWi Private Credit Fund LP and KiWi Private Credit Trust are only available to Canadian residents who are Accredited Investors as defined by the Canadian Securities Administrators in National Instrument 45-106.